Age requirements range from 13-19 years old. Because of increased interest each year, we encourage teams who wish to participate, to fill out the Registration Form and send it to us online. Please note; if after July 30th, call us to ensure there are spots still available.
The First 10 registrations received in each bracket are in!
Also, on the Registration Form, you will see a line that states “Affiliate School”, this is important. If you are not from the New London or Windham Counties, our by-laws state, that, in order for a High School Senior to apply for the $1,000 Scholarship, a team should indicate which High School they are representing.
The 2014 Scholarship Recipients will be announced on the website July 19th.
Possible game “High – Lights” to be showed on website daily during the tournament and after!
1) Any questions concerning our revised website please call (860)848-3643 or (860)334-2300
2) Cut–off date for entry is July 30th
3) Entire Tournament will be updated daily online starting at 8 am.
4) Tournament is covered very well by The New London Day and Norwich Bulletin.
5) Tournament Photos and Videos will also be posted to the website.
6) Winning Teams will be responsible for calling the papers!